You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We keep it personal, professional and playful to stay positively productive and enjoy our work. Currently we are looking for a brand specialist intern to put our reputation to a spark.
This is a 6 month internship.
- Plan, support and implementation of marketing activations, strategies and programs across European countries. This includes campaigns and activation in Media (all channels).
- Plan and execute based on customer insights and brand positioning that align with our Business plan and drive our Brand equity.
- Plan media campaigns in alignment with our global business plan and set local adaptations per country.
- Media budget planning and management together with our business team.
- Alignment across Brand, PR and Business team.
- Local content creation, sharing informative facts and activating campaigns (includes KPI follow up and report out).
- Ideally experience within Media and Chanel Marketing
- Self- sufficient and self- starter
- A flexible and adaptable mindset
- An expert communicator able to collaborate across departments
- Able to act with integrity and honesty and integrate into the team
What can we offer you?
- An international work environment on site with colleagues from UK, Peru, India, China, Moldova, Croatia, Bosnia, Pakistan, Syria, Sweden and more.
- Plenty of space for initiatives and original ideas
- Flexible remote options as well as offices to meet colleagues
- To be part of a successful and fast growing team
- To be able to grow and develop your own skills and experience in different areas outside of the specific job area
- A part of a talented team who cares deeply for our users and clients
- Exciting new projects in a great industry that promotes social good
- Regular team activities and fun events
- A generally lively social scene inc. Summer and Christmas parties, Friday beers, After Works etc …
As a member of the team, you will be working with a talented, passionate and collaborative international group. We believe in lifelong learning and continuously develop our representatives internally and externally with some of the best trainers in the world.
Do you want to join our family? Please send us your application by hitting the button "Contact" or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible in our Örebro office.